Amazon A+ Content Services
Amazon A+ content is a long-design product page format that is convenient for purchasers to read and grasp.
Promoting a product with an effective image and description enhances the impact of the product on the Amazon panel.
A+ content gives you an upper hand over different vendors on the Amazon e-commerce platform.
The Advantages of Amazon A+ Content
A+ content comes with a wealth of advantages, including:
Enhanced Marketing Content
A feature reserved to a small elite of vendors, the EMC content can help you strengthen your listing with images, charts, videos, and even additional copy.
- Amazon A+ Content is enhanced content that includes pictures, videos, and a nice layout; three factors that can help boost your sales with about 3-10% on average, at least according to Amazon.
- Each category can access a different type of A+ Content. Vendors can use the enhanced marketing content (EMC) feature in their Seller Central account, whereas brand-registered sellers have the option to create enhanced brand content (EBC).
Amazon A+ Plus Content Writing
- Succinct and fresh yet striking product description which gives the potential purchasers all the data they are searching for to make a buy.
- Intensive depiction of your brand assets such as your brand story, website and ethics.
- In-depth competitor research and off Amazon research to create a layout with the current trend in mind.
High Resolution Images, Product Photo Editing & Optimization
- Create pure white background images in accordance with the Amazon guidelines.
- Alter item pictures to give them an extravagant and appealing appearance and make your A+ subtleties page a visual treat.
Designed for sellers registered in Amazon’s brand registry, EBC allows you to enhance the basic description and dull product listing. Private label sellers won’t have the same customization options vendors have.
How to Make the Most of Enhanced Content
Anyone who can create Amazon A+ content can create such content for every item they sell. However, even if the platform doesn’t charge you anything for the content, you will still have to pay someone to create it.
Building an A+ strategy, therefore, is essential if you don’t want to spend more than you’re earning. You should create A+ content for the following kinds of products you sell to achieve the best results:
- High-value Goods. These are your top selling products, the ones that bring you the most profit. If they are already bestsellers in your own classification, A+ content can enhance sales even more.
- Promotional Goods. Whether it’s Black Friday, Christmas, or you want to run a promotion, make sure you create A+ content for those items.
- Complex or new Goods. If your product is new, technologically advanced, or too complicated for consumers to understand it immediately, A+ content can give them all the necessary explanations.
- Brand signature Goods. Are you producing something that’s unique to your brand? Make an A+ listing for it to highlight the product’s true value.
- High return or poor review Goods. Lastly, build A+ content for those items that have a high return rate or bad reviews due to the lack of adequate product information.